Monday, October 11, 2010

MMmmm Thanksgiving!

Here's some pictures of our thanksgiving. We still haven't charged the batteries for our camera yet, so thanks to Sophie for her pictures!

It's mostly food pictures hehe



'The spread'



My Yorkshire pudding(s?) made from scratch
for the first time all by myself (from scratch!)



The table setting, done 100% by Simon..
but with direction from the Kitchen :)

We had Sophie and Jeff (aka. "the neighbours") over for thanksgiving. It was nicer than having allll that food for just Simon and I. And it was nice to have some company over! Gave us a reason to clean the house hehe! Thats all for now, I need to tend to my turkey bones boiling away, before I got to bed!

Goodnight and Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks terrific! I am finding out from your blog what a great cook you are becoming. Take care! Love - Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. braver than me for making yorkies from scratch. I should try them though, I do love them. Awesome pumpkin platter by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you had a great feast. I know you were missed in BC. Yay for Simon setting the table!

    ReplyDelete