Thursday, May 12, 2011

Home again Home again Jiggety Jog!

This past week/weekend my parents were here to visit!
Here's a snapshot of what we did.


First things first I had to hand in my VERY LAST assignment/exam at the University! Woo! I also ordered some grad pictures while we were there. We gave my parents a quick driving tour of Ottawa, but there were probably too tired to remember much :p! The next day we did a tour of parliament and got to see more than Simon and I had seen the previous two times we were there because parliament is not sitting! Sunday was relaxing/shopping at the mall day! We had Sophie and Jeff over for dinner too, but I forgot to take any pictures. Monday we went to Montreal! Simon figured since we were so close we had to take the parents there! We walked (lots! I was tired, and it felt like all I was ever doing was searching for a bathroom!) and had lunch in a nice Montrealais cafe in Vieux Montreal. I left my camera in the car that day, but I think my mom has pictures. We did go to the Olympic park in Montreal too. We'd never been there, so that was cool. By Tuesday I was pooped from doing so much so Simon and I stayed home while my parents went adventuring downtown. They went to the Canadian Mint and walked around. Later that night I "helped" (aka watched) my mom pack my china! We're moving at the end of the month and I felt better having my mom pack it! I don't think we unpacked it until moving to this house, so really I have never packed my own china! Wednesday the parents went home and it was back to Simon and I. Today it's really quiet cause Simon's back to work now too. I've been packing a bit, but its so nice out (22 degrees) that I had to put a blanket on the lawn and lay down and read for a couple hours!

That's all for now!
Thanks to Mom and Dad for a good week :) 
When are you coming back??

1 comment: