Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mostly settled, now for relaxing!

So we moved last weekend! No fun! I actually said to simon that I never want to move again!
I felt pretty useless when moving.. I directed people mostly. I go in trouble a couple times for lifting some things that I figure were okay for me. I asked my dr about it and she said some things were okay as long as I felt comfortable with it.. Anyways, I'm unpacking now. I completed the kitchen yesterday and today well I wasn't in the mood for unpacking so i made pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling, liket he ones Starbucks has in fall! I would post pictures, but we had a big ordeal with our Internet and so currently don't have any! I guess the builder of this complex set up an account with Rogers for all the units and bell's not allowed in. So we had to cancel our bell Internet and still have to go get Rogers. At least we have iPhones so we're not totally disconnected :p

So right now I'm sitting on our balcony in the 28 degree heat enjoying summer :) and watching airplanes take off! We have a good view of them from here! I'll have to figure out a way to watch the Canucks game tonight for simon... He's been workin his butt off lately first workin all day then coming home and moving stuff around for me! We don't have cable here either.. Maybe off to Sophie and jeff's with some muffins tonight! Of course after prenatal classes. We started them last week and it just feels like school again. Simon said I looked really bored! Hopefully it will get a bit new interesting, last week we just talks about our feelings... Blech!

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment