Sunday, July 3, 2011

Canada Day + Week 22

WoW! Canada Day was crazy!!

We were on a packed bus, but made it downtown by 9am in order to wait around for things to happen. The concerts and stuff were really good. The only downsides were that there were a lot of people (about 300 000 on the Hill at one point, and about a billion more on the streets) and it was super hot out! I think I had about 5 bottles of water in the four hours we were there, this also means I got to visit the line of port-a-potties a few times! We had fun overall :) It did make for a long day and yesterday I had to work so today I am doing a lot of nothing! Well I did make strawberry freezer jam, but that took all of 45 minutes and I sat on the kitchen counter while I did it.

Here's some shots from Canada Day downtown.








And here's my week 22 belly shot! It seems to have popped! A lady even gave up her seat on the bus for me! A first! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you see William and Kate? Lucky you! And you look so patriotic in your red and white outfit.

    ReplyDelete