Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lazy Reading Break!

Hello from snowy Ontario!

It's snowing again today... so much for hoping it wouldn't snow anymore this year!

It's Thursday and I have done very close to NOTHING this week! I guess it's a weird week because of the holiday on Monday. Simon and I did so much this weekend I think I'm still recuperating! Tuesday and Wednesday I don't know where the days went! I feel like I did nothing. I watched a lot of TV and crocheted a bunch! Today I have been a bit productive... I looked at some homework and tidied up the living/dining rooms. I  made a list of things that need to be done last night so that I can consult that when I'm bored. I think I might try my hand at Nanaimo Bars this afternoon. Simon will like that.


This is what I've been working on. I've been doing one large square in about an hour. I've made 18 this week already, and the half one sitting there! I am going to make a bunch and then attach them all together for a blanket. I started out thinking of making a 4x5 square blanket, then decided on 6x5 and now I think its going to be 6x7 squares and then the edges etc.  Only 24 more to go!

So I have accomplished what I set out to do on reading break... nothing! But I have also crocheted, tidied, baked (soon) and finished one book! It was such a good book I was up until midnight reading! I would like to do some sewing today, but in order to do that I have to first clean the craft room, which I don't want to do! Maybe tomorrow! 

A plus tard!

1 comment: