Friday, February 18, 2011

Tropical Ottawa & Deeelish Dinner!

Hi!
I said I'd be back!

Two topics for discussion today...

1. WOW is it warm out here today! +7 when I woke up and +11 by the time I left for class at noon! I wore my winter jacket cause it felt weird not to, but I had it unzipped and got hot by the time I made it to the bus stop! It's pretty windy too, I almost got blown away, and the breeze feels really nice, like I'm somewhere warm and breezy! When I got home this afternoon I opened up most of the windows in the house! It does make it a bit chilly in here, but the fresh air is wonderful!

2. I made the BEST most Deeeelish-ous-est dinner last night and Simon took the best pictures of them! I made Baked "Fried" Chicken drumsticks with baked potatoes and fresh veggies. The chicken is skinless drumsticks dipped in ranch dressing and bread crumbs then baked in the oven on a cooling rack on top a cookie sheet (I learnt that from Rachael Ray).


The Jelly Roll I made earlier in the afternoon. MMmmmmm! I had a craving for it. I remember making it with my dad when I was young. This was my first attempt at making it by myself! I used an entire jar of homemade raspberry jam! Mmm! Maybe I should have another slice....

 

Now to start thinking about supper for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment