Thursday, April 26, 2012

Second Page Done + Growing Boy!

WOW!
This quiet book sure is coming along! Here is my second page completed! It was fairly easy. I also had a really good idea of what I wanted to do. I got my inspiration here. There are some other pages from that blog that I will be using :) For now I'm taking a break from the quiet book because I need to buy some more colours of felt. I will be working on details and backgrounds until I can get more felt for my animals. This book is going to be jungle/safari animal themed since that's what all Liam's stuff is (his bedroom set, receiving blankets etc.)


The ribbons for the lion's mane are sewn under the face but otherwise loose for little hands to grab. One neat thing is that the thickest and thinnest orange ribbon is from our wedding!


Here's also some updated pictures of Liam. He's growing so much. Sometimes I'm sure he's bigger in the mornings than when I put him to bed at night! He's rolling up a storm. Right now he's on the far side of the living room under the coffee table (that I moved out of his way so he could roll). When he figures out crawling he's going to be gone so fast! I would like him to learn to sit up on his own, but he might just skip that cause he doesn't like to sit still. He's a very active baby!


In these pictures from top left (going clockwise) he's going for a walk in his new hat, first time having rice cereal, sitting with grandpa with his new sunglasses, hanging out with daddy, first time in the grass (didn't mind it at all, but mostly wanted to grab the camera), and bath time with daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment