Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 - A photo of yourself with ten facts (about me?)

 
Ten Facts about me..

1. I love to cook and bake, I try and make something new every week! Lately it's been what I like to call "Risotto Mondays"!

2. I don't eat beef, yuck, haven't for over 10 years

3. I am a kinda messy person... I currently have a pile of clothes to be put away at the end of the bed, my desk is covered in school and crafting stuff, the dining room table and my hope chest have my fancy dishes on them from thanksgiving still (!), but my I cannot stand a messy kitchen (for long at least)!

4.  My favourite colours are burnt orange, burgundy and purple!

5. I like to read, especially if it's not for school! Simon bought me 7 books for my birthday roughly a month ago, and I've read 4 already! (one being a 650 pager!)

6. I love recycling, well maybe not love, but I very dislike when other people don't do it!

7. One more semester (and a few days) and I get to graduate again! 

8. I have been married for 4.5 years! This usually shocks people and I get responses such as "but you look like you're 18!"

9. I like fashion... clothes and shoes etc., but  I'm generally more concerned with being comfortable.

10. Waking up early for me is anytime before 9am! I was lucky this semester not to have any classes before 11:30am!!! Not so lucky next semester!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment