Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10 - A photo of you at the last party you went to


 This is Simon and I (and Josie) at Sophie and Jeff's for supper one night in October... It wasn't necessarily a party, but we did have ice cream cake! And really, every time we go to Sophie and Jeff's it's a parrrtaaay!

I have a confession... Simon's work Christmas party was last weekend, so that is technically the last party I went to, but unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.

While we're on the subject of confessions, I must also confess that I have cheated slightly on this "blogging a picture every day for 31 days" thing. I tend to write up 2 or 3 of these posts at a time and schedule them to "magically appear" on the correct day! hehe! In my defense, I am still in classes and will soon be in the middle of exams so this is not necessarily my top priority! Let's say after Dec 16 I will do one each day for real (okay maybe not over Christmas though..)!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's what the post options are there for. No need to apologize. It's still fun coming to your site everyday.

    ReplyDelete