Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 26 - A photo of your favourite book

These are some of my favourite bookes, but I can't necessarily say my absolute favourites, just the ones that came to mind right now. 


I really like the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke. I think I must have read it 5 or 6 times throughout my life so far! I have my mom's set of the books and have been adding to it since this series goes on sale for $2-3 each book! 
Mine definitely don't look this nice though, same cover and all, but dog-eared and sometimes wrinkled from being dropped in the bath... oops!


Simon got me this book for my birthday. I have read it at least once before, but it's great! It's a thick book, but I got through it pretty quick! Can't put it down!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Janette Oke! That brings back some memories! And I LOVE Redeeming Love also!

    ReplyDelete