Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Connected again!

We have internet! Yay!
It was pretty boring for awhile. No tv, no internet, no work!
We're not getting cable, but at least we have internet! I am working on getting a full-time job, or a second part-time one.

Here's our new living quarters. It's messy, sorry. Simon thought we should clean up before taking pictures, but we'd have to either unpack boxes or move them all to one room.  We're slowly unpacking. The bedroom and bathroom are mostly done now. I think the rest, if its not needed immediately, will get moved to the spare room for now. We'll deal with it eventually. We have to see what this summer brings for us. Whether we'll live here in the fall or not...


And finally, here's my 18 week picture!

The girls at work say I still don't look pregnant. They almost didn't believe me when I said I was 4.5 months.
I sure notice it! Belly gets in the way when doing the dishes, hugging Simon, getting dressed! I went through my summer clothes this morning and put most of my capris away in a box cause I won't be able to fit them. Some I couldn't even get over my hips! I might go to work and buy some looser dresses. Sophie gave me some leggings she had acquired from her niece. They fit well, but I was shocked when they said XL on them!!! Then I realized they're from Ardene, so they're a girls xl, whew! I don't think I could handle that quite yet!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of your new place, Nicole. And your belly photos are looking sweet.

    I've discovered that I can watch food tv and hgtv on line, so who needs cable?

    ReplyDelete