Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nesting much?

Today I pooped myself out.. and it's not even 2pm!

I made 2 lasagna's to freeze, made chili in the slow cooker for supper tonight, and am currently making cinnamon buns. The hard part is done, they're just baking now.

We went to a kids consignment sale on Saturday. Bought some clothes, toys and a nursing pillow for under $35! I wanted to get a swing, but the one we really liked wasn't working properly so we gave up on it. On Sunday Sophie had a baby shower for me! Yay! I don't have any pictures from it yet, but when I do I will post them. So Monday I did 2 loads of baby laundry! One of clothes and one of blankets etc. I feel much better now that the baby room looks like a baby should live in it!

 

Here's Simon putting together the stroller. It's still not done... Simon thought we were done cause I left the room and I was in charge of the instructions. He just put the wheels on. I don't think there's much else to do, but I would like it to be put together properly. You can also see the play pen that we bought for the baby to sleep in for now. It's all matching :) 

Now time for me to sit on the couch and eat a cinnamon bun.. or two with my warm milk. We pre-ordered The Lion King on dvd, so t-rex and I are going to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment