Monday, May 3, 2010

First day of work

I'm exhausted!!
I told Simon that I can't work anymore :P I get too tired!
I had to be up early this morning... 8am! Simon felt bad for me and drove me to work.. which made him late :P I worked hard-kinda all day! When I got there I had a tour of the office and stuff, had to sign forms and then they gave me a HUGE folder of background documents I had to read... I started them at about 9:30 and finished at about 2pm. I did have an hour break in there. The last bit I skimmed cause I had developed a migrane-like headache. It was also 30 degrees in the office today too!!!! It was cooler outside at 22 degrees! Apparently the office doesn't have control of the heat so they had to call someone to turn the heat off and they didn't come until about 1:30! When they did turn the heat off and the a/c on the temp went down by 5 degrees with the hour! It was finally nice in there! But I survived my first day and will go back!

Also, When we left for work this morning it was rainy.. which by the way it was hot yesterday and we left the car windows open overnight by accident... but when I came home from work it was sunny and not nearly as humid! woo!

In other news... I made a yummy supper tonight and brunch yesterday.... here they are....

This is the egg-bacon-cheese bread roll up thingy... I saw this on the tv show Best Recipes Ever... http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/
and decided to make it! It was made with pizza dough that I made myself... but there was lots so I made a...
PIZZA!
We had this for supper tonight. mmmmm :)
Now I'm going to get off the computer.. Mom I know how you feel about looking at a computer screen all day and not wanting to be on the computer at home in the evening!!
Later Alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment