Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girly!

This is for my mom...

This entire week (well okay except monday cause I was working in the garden) I have worn a dress or skirt! I guess my mom finally got her girly-girl!

I bought 2 new skirts cause they're nicer to wear when it's hot and I don't like wearing shorts (I'd wear bermuda shorts though).

So Tuesday I wore my green skirt from Italy:
Wednesday and Thurs I wore my new skirts, one's grey linen and super cute and the other's white with bright pink flowers all over it (pink too!)






















and yesterday (friday) I wore a jean skirt to work, but bought a dress at work and wore that the rest of the night.




Today I plan to wear either a skirt I just need to do the finishing touches on (sewed it myself!). I need to do the hem as you can see.. and I don't think it's that well made, but I didn't really have a pattern.. just some pointers from the internet... as you can tell from the back view I didn't take my hips into account and had to add more fabric, this black in the lining I thought it would be a bit different :P


or another dress I bought at work yesterday! I like this one, but I think about 4 other girls at work have it!


Mom I guess it only took 24 years for me to become that girl you always wanted in dresses! Oh and sorry about my hair.. I know its messy but this was an in promptu fashion show before I really got ready for work this morning..

1 comment:

  1. Even though this was for your mom, I enjoyed the fashion show, too!

    ReplyDelete