Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Working hard!

Helllooooo

I have been neglecting to write on here, maybe cause nothings been going on or maybe cause I'm too busy! This weekend was really good, Simon and I both had Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off!! Sunday I don't know what we did.. lazed around, Monday I planted our veggie garden and cleaned the entire house! And Simon worked on final touches of stain etc on the dresser he's refinishing for us. He also helped me clean the house :) The place looks amazing!! I really hope it lasts a little bit! Today (Tuesday) We went to the Museum of Nature cause it was its grand re-opening this weekend. We were there for a couple hours then went to the mall and did some shopping cause I had a coupon!

Here is my garden:
Simon built the wood part around it and put up the stakes/plastic netting cause there's lots of little animals around here, and we do back onto a park...


I planted peas along the back so they can grow up the plastic stuff, two rows of yellow beans which do really well here I've been told, some butternut squash and those big plants I bought two are broccoli (the ones I started from seed died.. twice!) and a tomato plant.

We also bought a planter with a 2 foot tall plant in it, it also has 4 tomatoes already growing on it!! woo! I planted sunflowers on the side of the house and in pots at the front of the house too :)

Thats it for now, well I have other stuff but I'll do it separately!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment