Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Old stuff a.k.a snow

I was downloading the pictures off my phone and I found theses guys that I wanted to share...


This is a freak snow storm.. maybe not so freak since it was winter in Ottawa... but I left work and there were a few flakes falling.. by the time I got off the bus (maybe 10 min later) a couple blocks away it was blizzarding!! I could barely walk I was being blown away, and my hood wouldn't stay on!! bbrrrrr!! Makes me cool off a bit in this 30 some degree weather!


I was so excited when we saw this.. maybe a bit scared at first, but Simon explained it to me... It's a big machine that eats the snow piles off the sidewalks/side of the road. It poops it out into a truck and takes it away! We were lucky to see this one night after Simon had picked me up from work, since we live downtown and all and snow is yucky downtown :p


I guess the theme of these older pictures is snow! This was about a week before we moved to our house (the house in the picture is the apartment-house where we used to live) We were not very happy that it might snow when we wanted to move! Moving in the winter is not fun!!!

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment