Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot Hot HOT!!

Its sooooo hot here today!!!! This is what the weather network is telling me...

34°C

A few clouds

Feels Like: 42

It's hot! I left nice air conditioned work early cause there's nothing for me to do.. and I almost melted on the bus ride home!!! The walk from the bus stop was almost worse!! By the time I got home I had sweat dripping down my forehead and all my clothes were clinging to me! After I got home I had to wash my face and wipe my back off :P I walked in the house and it felt like a fridge.. I looked at the thermostat in the house...

25 degrees! Crazy! That is not normally considered "cool"

I wanted to prove how hot it is outside in pictures.. I took some of my wilty plants... here you go!

This is my tomato plant (see the tomatoes on the side?) on the front steps along with my starter plants that never really came up the second time around.


Here is the side of our backyard and the neighbour's pool.. I kinda wanna go in it, they're not home right?? Well actually we found a kiddy poool in our backyard when the snow melted.. its dirty and kinda gross, filled with bugs cause its just been sitting on our driveway for a couple months, but I am highly considering washing it out and sticking my feet in it tonight!


And finally, its gotta be hot if the dandelions are wilting!!!


2 comments:

  1. Well, it's certainly not hot here. Wet and rainy. Nothing's wilting. But nothing's growing either.

    Your post about making 7 layer dinner reminded me that I haven't made that in years. I should give it a whirl.

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so it was me, A. Lorrie who made the last comment, not Uncle Tim. He wouldn't know how to make 7 layer dinner at all - might not even recognize the name. He just eats what's in front of him, and I'm so thankful for that. And he doesn't read many blogs unless they have to do with fixing things or sailing.

    ReplyDelete