Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's in my Purse...

(my picture is the other way on my computer.. I don't know why its this way when I upload it..)

Just like Miranda was wondering the other day, I sometimes wonder what people carry in their bag...

Here is what is in my bag today! I emphasize today because I constantly change purses/bags from this black one, to a plaid orange and brown over-the-shoulder and my school backpack!

Starting from top left...




  • my cell phone case (phone is in my pocket)
  • travel size advil
  • lotion, hand sanitizer, chapstick (mint flavour!)
  • mini mascara
  • my keys
  • white head band
  • pearl bracelet
  • felt heart from valentine's day
  • My Bible, went to church this morning, the pastor is trying to get everyone to bring their Bible so he doesn't show the scripture, just where to find it.
  • toothpicks?? I don't remember putting those in there, nor do I ever use them...
  • 2 pens and a pencil, probably from school or so I can do the crossword on the bus
  • a DQ spoon! The prefect size for yogurt!
  • my pretty kinda-new wallet
  • 1 1/2 quaker smores granola bars, 1 (quite squished) nutrigrain bar and 2 all-bran bars - Never leave home without them!
  • (bottom) starbucks stopper thing
  • metal nail file
  • a lock! For work
  • 2 packs of gum, one pack had only 1 piece left
  • hair clips
  • a container of sweet tarts
  • 3 candies from a restaurant in Toronto.. from the beginning of August
That's all!
Thanks Miranda for the idea :)

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome! I love ripping ideas from other blogs myself. It helps me keep posting things when I get stuck.

    I love that you have a lock and a DQ spoon.

    ReplyDelete