Saturday, October 30, 2010

Snow and Pandas

Here you go Auntie Lorrie, snow on your birthday!
There's currently about 2 inches out there!



I'm very glad there wasn't any on mine, or else I wouldn't have been a happy camper! I mean even now.. It's still October!!! I can handle (kind of) snow from December to March.. but not October to March!!! Let's just hope it melts :P



One kind of good thing about it though is that it's really wet snow, perfect for making snowmen!
That might be on the agenda for tomorrow (given that the snow is still there.. although it would be okay if it melted overnight)!



On another note, I made this cake for Jeff for his birthday, which is also today!
A couple months ago he was joking about a story where someone said about being a "meat-eater" that he likes to eat cute animals like panda, "especially the face!" So I made Jeff a panda face! It was yummy cake and fun to decorate!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nicole! No snow here, just wind and rain. I hope the weather warms up a bit for you since the winters can get very long.

    I like snow from October to December. About January 7th it could all go away. But it never happens that way. sigh

    ReplyDelete