Friday, November 26, 2010

It now looks like winter!

It's been really cold off an on lately.. so it'll be -5 (-10 with wind) one day and then up to +6 the next! Because of that (I'm assuming) we have "freezing rain".. which doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a term if you ask me!

Anyways here's some pictures of what it looked like when I woke up! It was sunny and everything was sparkly cause of the ice, but by the time I had breakfast and took pictures its clouded over, at least in the front of the house!



Can you see the ice coating the branches? It looks really pretty, but probably isn't very good for the trees! I hope they're hibernating already!





On another note, the other day when I was walking through the park to the bus "they" were putting up the ice rink in the park! We didn't get a chance to see it last year cause by the time we moved in here everything was starting to melt, but apparently there is a skating rink made in the park over the winter! And also this year they're getting lights for the park/rink! I'll take some more/better pictures later when I take my camera out with me!


1 comment:

  1. You are getting snow, ours is melting fast! Do you like to skate? The rink will be handy if you do. I never enjoyed it very much - was too stiff and always afraid of falling. I don't like falling. At all.

    ReplyDelete