Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Back but never really went anywhere. 

I just haven't been blogging.
There's just too much that's been going on lately... 
Let me explain in some pictures :) 

I finished classes! Woo! I had my last formal written exam today. I still have a take-home exam-assignment to do that I wanted to have done for today, but haven't really started cause I was sick last week and nothing got done! After that I am done with university!

We bought a new car a couple weeks ago!It's a Mazda Tribute! I have even driven it! I've probably driven it more already than I ever drove our last car :p It's used (about 10 years old) but in really good condition.


We've also been doing a lot of reading... when we don't fall asleep  


Cause we're going to have a baby! 

Surprise!
This is me at 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks and 13 weeks! 
Baby's due on November 5th 
and so far everything is "perfect" according to the doctor


We're calling the baby T-Rex for right now.  
Because at one point it had "a big head and little arms"


2 comments:

  1. Very exciting news, Nicole. Your mom called me on Saturday to tell me. And of course, we got your email. We're thrilled for you and Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the picture of the books, I was like "AAAAAHH BABY!" Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both!

    I read a lot of those books, they were all pretty good.

    I was given a book called "It Gets Easier! And Other Lies We Tell New Mothers" by Claudine Wolk. She's a christian lady who goes through postpartum stuff that people don't mention. She's hilarious, and I learned a lot. Its good for reading towards the end of your pregnancy, and after baby comes out.

    ReplyDelete