Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sitting up

I've been trying to get Liam to sit up on his own. He finally does it!!

Yesterday we went to see a pediatrician about the ridge in Liam's forehead where the two plates of his skull are pushed together. He said its nothing but cosmetic and it should go away. It is much less noticeable than it was before. At the pediatrician the dr asked me all these questions about Liam and I said he couldn't sit up on his own yet. Less than ten minutes later we were visiting grandma at work and what does Liam do!? Sits up on his own!! I guess he was doing what I said he couldn't do, like any good child :p

So here he is sitting unassisted! It doesn't last long, but he does it!

Such a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it when they sit up, it makes doing everything way easier. Hes such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete