Friday, April 30, 2010

Animal!!!

Hey!

Today I was walking home through the park behind our house and there was something brown and furry and large in the backyard!! I considered going all the way around so I didn't have to walk past it... Being a city-ish girl I was kinda scared of it.. but I figured I am bigger than it so I just made lots of noise and it ran under the shed! I win!

Here he is... these guys are everywhere around here... you see a lot of them as roadkill too!
In this picture he's in the park, but the fence in the bottom of the picture separates the park from our backyard.

I've felt like my grandma (B) lately... the man who lives across the street from us introduced himself to us about a week ago and he was talking about selling his house and moving back to Slovenia or something.. where ever he's from.. cause he's getting old and such.. Anyways yesterday there was a lady with a couple standing in the driveway across the street pointing and talking... I thought it might be a realtor etc and today there's a for sale sign!!! I want to be nosy and watch all the people.. and go see the inside of his house... Simon and I were thinking maybe we could buy his car if he does end up moving! It all depends on us having the money too.. I mean we haven't even paid for the car we have now :P

Well that's all for today. I worked at the daycare this morning and work at Dynamite tonight so I'm going to relax this afternoon and watch all the neighbourhood activities :)



1 comment:

  1. it kinda looks like a beaver with no tail, so maybe groundhog or something? Its not as creepy as possums though.

    ReplyDelete