Thursday, April 29, 2010

Howdy!

I've been busy the last couple of days! Today I had to work unfortunately... but yesterday! Yesterday I started AND finished my roman blinds! Simon put them up on the window but I did use his drill and saw all by myself! These are in my "craft room." I'm making some more for the bathroom and I may as well make them for the office too... Then we'll finally have blinds/curtains in all the windows! I know these aren't perfect.. but I'm not much of a perfectionist.. although I would love things to look perfect, I just don't have the patience for it!



On Tuesday I made sugar cookies and then iced them yesterday. MmmmMMmmmm. Now I'm just eating them!! I made a double batch but have only baked and iced about half of it.. Maybe I'll do the rest tonight.


In other news... The weather here has been crazy! It snowed on Tuesday! I was not very happy!! But at least it didn't stick or anything.. it was just little flurries for like an hour. Today and yesterday were super hot and sunny but windy and its supposed to be 22 degrees and raining on sunday! I think my hair is already being affected by the humidity!!!

Anywho, onto productive things, like organising my closet!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment