Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 11 - A photo of one of your classes & Day 12 - A photo of you on a school trip

Day 11- A photo of one of your classes

Although this is where I go to school now....

I wanted to share this fun picture from High School with you :)


This is my French Immersion class is grade 12. There weren't many of us, as you can see! But it was a fun class, as you can also see!

Day 12 - A photo of you on a school trip
A school trip??? When is the last time I've been on a school trip??? I can't think of one since High school at least!

I knew I had this picture tucked away somewhere. It's from a grade 7 class trip! It was so much fun, a very memorable trip. We were studying religions and got to go to the Vancouver area for the day and visited a Buddhist temple, a Synagogue, a Sikh temple (where we are in the picture), and I want to say somewhere else, but I can't think of any more that we could have visited (other than a church), nor can I remember any other experiences! So this is me and my closest grade 7 friends at a Sikh temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment