Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 24 - A photo of somewhere you'd love to travel


Two places I have ALWAYS wanted to go are Australia and Greece. 
Both nice and warm with gorgeous blue ocean!

I was very close to going to Greece once, but my plans fell through. There's a sailing-type course I would love to do one day through the Capernwray Kingfisher project in Greece. Simon would like to do this too! You get to learn to sail on one of their boats in the Greek Islands! Sounds perfect!  Sometimes Simon and I joke that we shouldn't ever have kids and just travel with the money we'd have :p Seems nice sometimes, like when there's a screaming kid in a store...

Australia would be fun! I love koalas, so seeing one in person would be super awesome! Also, one of my close friends lives in Australia, and has for 5 or 6 years! Seeing her in her "natural habitat" would be great!!

For now I will travel between Ottawa and Vancouver!
Happy Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. I so want to go to Australia. My sister did Ywam out there and loved it.

    ReplyDelete