Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello!

One day I looked out the window while eating breakfast and thought I saw mountains! Mount Baker to be exact... I was sadly mistaken, it was only clouds hanging out in the distance.  


 Here's an update of what we've been up to lately... I've been working a lot lately... well more than normal for me, but less than a regular person.. about 20 hours a week. After work I'm just pooped. I can't do much more than 4 hours on my feet all day.

We went to Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest one night cause Jeff's band Three Times Lucky was playing (a major feat and lifelong dream for them!)


I crocheted a blanket for my brand new niece.
I finished the very colourful afghan I had shown the start of in an earlier post, but I just don't have any pictures of the final product yet. Baby blankets take so much less time because they're so cute and little.


And some others of interest... 

a shirt my mom/dad sent me!

my mid-morning snack today - an orange, raspberry platz and a cup of tea!


I want to get a 24/25 week photo up, I just haven't taken one. I think t-rex has grown lots and is starting to grow up my belly rather than just sit on my bladder. I'll hopefully have that tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. A fun post, Nicole. I know you're having tons of hot weather - here we are NOT. At. All.

    I see you've discovered Pinterest. Fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete