Monday, August 22, 2011

Date weekend!

Yesterday Simon took me on a date :) We went for a bit of a drive out to Balderson, Ontario. 
This is where they make Balderson Cheese. The "town" consists of a couple shops lining the "highway" in the middle of nowhere! It was a nice drive and we walked around the antique shops and the Amish furniture store. I fell in love with lots of the furniture... especially this kitchen. 

This is my dream kitchen.
 
 

The sink is large enough for even me to bathe in!


On Friday we went on a date as well. It didn't turn out so well, although it started great! We went to a fair in town, on a mission to find mini cinnamon donuts (they're practically non-existent out here!) Well we found them! 18 for $5 and they weren't all that mini! I ate them up! Well only about 6 of them... and then I felt sick. I was sick most of the night and the next day. It may have been from something else, but I think it was the yummy, greasy, cinnamony donuts! Too bad :( Simon sure was sad to have to eat the rest himself :p

No comments:

Post a Comment