Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My newest trick!

I have a new trick! 
Ta-Da!!


I really like to do this cause it also helps me to cool down from the outside and the inside. I am hot all the time lately, especially the palms of my hands and soles of my feet! T-Rex has started to move upwards and is now encroaching on my stomach. Welcome (or not so welcome) heartburn! I did my gestational diabetes test today. I've heard the drink is really gross... but I didn't think it was so bad. I mean I don't want to do it again any time soon. The first couple sips were okay, just flat orange pop, but it got harder to down as I went. It gave me a headache after awhile too, and it was boring waiting at the lab for an hour until they could take my blood. Fingers crossed that I don't have to do the 2 hour test, but I won't find out until my next dr appointment at the end of August.

We're off to Mont Tremblant, Quebec tomorrow for our 'big #5' anniversary :) I wanted to put up some wedding pictures, but they're not on this computer and I keep forgetting to find the cds..

Happy Anniversary Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You could always come to BC for a little cool weather. Although it's finally starting to warm up. I think you've found a wonderful solution - and it frees up your hands.

    ReplyDelete