Monday, August 8, 2011

Mont Tremblant + Week 27

Here are some pictures from our Anniversary trip to Mont Tremblant, Quebec. We had a nice week off together, ending with this trip away. Mont Tremblant is about a 2-hour drive North-East of here. It's much like Whistler, only a lot smaller. The first day we walked through the village and looked in all the shops (we found a "going home from the hospital" outfit for T-rex and bought it. The next day (our anniversary) we went swimming in the hotel's salt water pool (I was weightless, so nice!) and went up to the top of the mountain then out for dinner and more swimming in the evening. The last day we went swimming again :), drove around the lower village and lake then made our way home. 

  
At home we had a complete chicken dinner with stuffing and potatoes and veggies mm mmm!

 
Here is T-rex and myself on top of a mountain, posing for our week 27 shot. 
The not-so-little guy/girl is really starting to fill out my maternity clothes :)

2 comments:

  1. aw t-rex is getting bigger! Man, 27 weeks already, thats so awesome. I love buying little baby outfits, although, I think I have 2 going home ones that I packed cause I cant decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete