Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hi hi :)

I've been too tired/lazy and not doing much lately to post anything here.. This working thing really eats up your time!! I'm learning a lot about Breast cancer at work though! I keep telling Simon all the stuff I'm reading about at work.

I started reading "My Sister's Keeper" last week cause I didn't have anything to read on the bus after I took the bus half an hour away from downtown (east) to visit Simon at work for supper... then I had to take the bus an hour back home (cause we live about 20 min west of downtown by bus). Anyways it's an interesting book and sometimes makes me mad! I'm almost done cause I can't put it down!

Tonight Simon wanted to have appetizers for supper while we watch the hockey game... we weren't thinking that well cause we wanted to eat at 6 but the game's not on until 9 our time! So we ate while watching Friends and Simon might have the leftovers during the game. I feel kinda of guilty for eating all that.. we had chicken wings, sausage rolls, mozza sticks, spring rolls and veggies and dip... I feel like I need to go for a walk! I feel guilty cause we are now going to watch the biggest loser! hehe! And I think we're going to have some ice cream cones too... ehehe!

Here's whats leftover from our appys:


This is how we felt after eating all that!

Gotta go watch the biggest loser!!
Later alligators!

1 comment:

  1. You are both so cute. I know you cannot be full you always have the 'dessert' stomach! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete