Friday, May 14, 2010

laziness=guilt!

So I was lazy last night on the couch until 9pm when I knew Simon was on his way home from work.. then the guilt hit me! I quickly ran the dishwasher, washed the dishes that didn't fit in there, swept and washed the kitchen, hallway and bathroom floor, cleared off the coffee table and put away the laundry!! whoa! I was still doing this when Simon came home. The sad thing is.. I made Simon's lunch for today but I left the 7 layer dinner out on the cupboard all night!!! Simon found it this morning! So much for freezing one and eating one! I made brownies today. I had daycare this morning then while I was waiting for my chicken noodle soup to cook for lunch I whipped up the brownies! I wanted to make scones too so we could have scones with jam and cream tomorrow, but I used all the sugar for the brownies!
Well now to watch some much missed daytime tv! and maybe a nap before going to work again tonight!
later!

No comments:

Post a Comment